Thursday, November 10, 2011

When covering your ass crosses the line

The nicest thing I have to say about the Sandusky/Paterno situation is this; There is NO grey area when it involves children. If people would have had the morality to take their suspicions to the police immediately, how many victims would have been spared? This world makes me sick sometimes. Cover up abuse to save face for a University? Really?

It is our job as adults to do the right thing and speak up for those who cannot defend themselves. Abuse of power seems to be running rampant these days, although I'm not naive enough to believe this is anything new.

The Grand Jury presentment is shocking and offensive and I can't help but think that most of these horrible acts could have been completely avoided. I made it through the first two pages.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails