Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Antici..(SAY IT!)...pation



I know it's been awhile since I've posted on here and I guess my only real excuse is that my brain is so jumbled these days it's hard for me to sit down and try and organize my thoughts into something readable. Lame, right?

The past few weeks in a nutshell:

- I LOVE my job. Working with children, although not with
out its stresses, is what I was put on this earth to do, hands down. It fulfills me and pays the bills...that's what we call a win-win. =)


-While trying to be cute & carving our initials into a pumpkin, I sliced my finger open and triggered Joshua's phobia of small finger cuts. No stitches were required...but it was kinda funny watching him freak out. Good times.

-Josh & I attended our very first midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween. I had seen the flick a few times but never in a theatre...it's a totally different experience, let me tell you. If you're easily offended..its not your scene, but it's lots of harmless fun nonetheless.
-Penny Lane the puggle is cuter (and naughtier) than ever.

-Josh landed a position he's been wanting for a long time. He was able to give notice at his current place of work today...I'll just summarize by saying this is a much needed upgrade. He deserves it. Yay!

We have been so blessed this week, it has us wondering what we did to deserve it. I think the answer is simple; God rewards patience. He is good (ALL the time!).

Welcome, Autumn. What else will you bring? I can't wait to find out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse

Related Posts with Thumbnails