Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a little yin for my yang.

So, I have decided that I just can't turn off my computer without posting something positive to counteract my negative purge of ridiculousness. (see previous post...or don't). This is what I've come up with:

Remember this face?


Well now it looks like this:
That's right! Penny the Puggle is all grown up and turning 1!
Penny's birthday is coming up on the 21st so I thought I'd share a few more recent photos of her first year with us; I love my ferocious little girl!

Little Miss Attitude

Yes, I'm one of those people who dress their dog.
She gets cold!

Penny's first snow. She's not a fan.

Right now she's cuddled up on the bed with me, stealing my covers and snoring away. Such a sweetheart.

Goodnight...er, morning! Here's to hoping my alarm clock finds me well rested and kind hearted in the morrow!

xoxo,

V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails