Saturday, June 18, 2011

Three o'clock.

If my life were a reality show, tonight's episode would feature a makeup-less me, sitting alone in my apartment, snoring puggle at my feet. You would see me walk around in various states of undress, trying to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. Failure. In attempt to distract my restless mind, I turn on the computer and navigate directly to my hulu queue, hoping to be lulled to sleep by the adolescent drama of Pretty Little Liars (I have no shame).

The first set of commercials is nearly over when the screen freezes. Great. Restart the computer. Check the security system, firewall and malware protection turned off? Amazing, how long has this been going on? Thanks for the heads up, McAfee. Screen freezes again, shortly followed by the blue screen of death. Expletives abound.

Now it's 4 in the a.m. and the only thing I've managed to do is ramble my way through this post on my phone, cursing the person who convinced me using swype on a touchscreen phone was a good option for me. I just had to type the word "option" 5x before it understood that I was not trying to say "litton", whatever the eff that means.

Also, I now desperately need the wen haircare system thanks to Alyssa Milano and this half hour infomercial.

I am coming to the realization that alone time is not working for me right now. All of this "space" is suffocating me. That's my obvious observation of the night.

No one would watch this reality show.

No xoxo tonight kiddos, it's more like...

@#*&!,

V
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Related Posts with Thumbnails