Monday, August 29, 2011

The weekend is officially over; I miss it already. This weekend I had the pleasure of attending a dear friend's wedding. I am beyond happy for her; she never fails to bring a smile, or a shot of tequila, to my lips. That's the kind of woman she is, so down to earth. During the ceremony, when things were getting a little serious, she flubbed a vow or two, providing the perfect amount of comedic relief and even had the pastor cracking jokes. I love moments like that. Real life, real love. Neither one needs perfection in order to be beautiful.
Look how handsome he is! Those eyes...*swoon*
 Too bad I couldn't center the photo!

Another not so perfect picture of us...I kinda like it.


The happy couple!
What a lovely family they make.


The groom's daughter, the flower girl, how adorable is she?
First dance
He loves her so.
Happy Monday, everybody! Let's make it a great week.
----------------------------------------
all photos personal

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails