Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lookie! I'm makin' stuff =)

I'm just gonna say it; I have been borderline depressed lately. Relationship meltdown + Best Friend Breakup + Potential Move to COLORADO (more on that later!) = Stressed out & just not in a good place right now.

So, what do you do when you need to de-stress? Bottle of wine? Calorie binge? (Or maybe that's just me...) This weekend I chose a healthier way to recoup. Have you joined Pinterest yet? It's my new favorite online addiction. This Saturday, I wrote out a supply list for a few projects I'd pinned and headed to Hobby Lobby. Craftiness ensued.

 Simple Bracelets:

Before: Charms, Embroidery Floss, Scissors, & Suede Laces.


The End Result: Look how pretty!


Mantra of the Moment: Be creative. Do something positive every day. Don't be Eeyore.

xoxo,
V


---------------------------------------------------------
Easy & informative tutorial here. I swapped out the embroidery floss for soft suede for a few of the larger charms. http://pinterest.com/

*All Photos Personal

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails