Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To the handful of you who actually comment...


I'm having issues with Blogger right now. I can read your comments, but can not post my own in reply! I love love love the feedback and I really appreciate the interaction, so just know that if I don't reply or comment back, thanks so much! You can always e-mail me or direct message me on twitter if you are so inclined. Hopefully this issue will resolve itself in a timely manner. (ahem..)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night, Josh & I are cuddled up watching Terminator 2 for some reason. Can you believe this man now holds political office? Gotta love the Governator.

xoxo,
V

1 comment:

Brian said...

Terminator 2 is a great movie! Good choice! I think it was the first Rated R movie I ever saw...it seems like it could be PG-13 now.

Sorry about Blogger...hope it could be fixed soon! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails