Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Fun!

Julia over at The World is My Oyster is one of my favorite bloggers, if you don't follow her blog...start! I saw this fun little activity and just had to join in!



1. The best day ever was the day I spent on the beach in S. Padre with my best friend and family. The beach house was our little piece of heaven!

2. My favorite meal of the day is lunch because I usually share it with my honey! If you need a weight-loss tip, hang out with my human garbage disposal of a boyfriend, you'll never finish a meal again! =)

3. This weekend will be spent at work instead of basking in the sun. BOO!

4. Never in my life have I been issued a speeding ticket.

5. The only thing better than Josh's smile is his laugh.

6. I could really do with some fresh air and SUNLIGHT! These florescent lights and cubicle walls are killing me!

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a new handbag. Giant, Black, Coach, Fabulous!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails