Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[almost] Wordless Wednesday

Happy "Hump" Day, friends!
Here are a few photos that have kept me smiling this week!

It's gonna be a bright....bright, bright sun-shiny day!


Gin Martini. Very dirty. 3 olives, please.

...shaken, never stirred.

I miss this handsome mug!
(uploaded upside-down for some reason...whatevs, I'm leaving it that way)

While cleaning his apartment, Joshua found a letter I wrote to him while he was away in the Navy. Those old feelings, like my messy penmanship, remain the same. *swoon*

Only a few more days till T.G.I.F, people!
We can do this!

What keeps you inspired?

xoxo,
V

-----------------------------------------------
Songs:
"I Can See Clearly Now" Johnny Nash
"I Wish You Were Here" Owl City
"Tanged Up In You" Aaron Lewis (Staind) Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

*All photos personal unless stated otherwise


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails