Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So, Yo Gabba Gabba really freaks me out...


This morning I am not in the best of moods. There are several reasons for this;
  • Running off of approx. 4 hours of sleep (for several nights in a row)
  • There is ground coffee here, but no coffee maker. I totally just put a filter in my cup and poured hot water over it. Result: weakest cup of coffee ever. Caffeine should come in the form of an I.V.
  • The THREE year old I nanny hasn't even begun potty-training
  • Last night, I picked a fight with Josh for no reason. He didn't really do anything to deserve it, except for being within a 10 ft. radius of me & my crazy.
  • Allergies
  • Weezer is singing a song called "All My Friends Are Insects" on the television right now...in bug costumes.
Okay. Time to de-stress. It's almost my favorite time of the day...naptime! The kiddo is finishing her lunch right now, then it's TV off, diaper change, baby monitor on, BREAK TIME!

Hope your Wednesday is off to a better start than mine!

-V

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails