Friday, January 1, 2010

mantra for the new year

“Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing.”
~ Helen Keller


For some, 2010 may be a year of settling and settling down...

But as for me;

I will run full speed ahead, with reckless abandon.

I will be brazen, bold, and fearless.

I will sing at the top of my lungs, no matter the company.

I choose to laugh; unabashedly and smile from the heart.

I choose to dance and live and breathe deeply.

I will love with everything in me and risk it all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Let's make 2010 a year to remember!

-V

-----------------------------------------
Songs:

"Sink or Swim" Tyrone Wells
"My Dear Acquaintance (A Happy New Year)" Regina Spektor

1 comment:

Tracie Nall said...

I love this.....I hope that I will be brazen, bold, and fearless! What a resolution!

Happy 2010!

Related Posts with Thumbnails