Saturday, January 2, 2010

...Now, that's change I can believe in!


I have decided that 2010 will be a year of change.

It will be a year of change for me, and for many of my loved ones.

My (much blogged about) ex will be entering the United States Air Force, and I couldn't be prouder of him. It is so exciting to see someone go for their goals, and use the potential you always knew they had. This friendship has become something very dear to my heart, for better or for worse. My how the time flies... Sunrise, Sunset.

My dear friend is going through a divorce and I have a feeling a custody battle is looming in his future, so 2010 is going to be a difficult year for his family. I need to make sure that I pray not only for healing in his heart and stability for his child, but for my own understanding and patience within our friendship.

One of my closest girlfriends is expecting her first child with her boyfriend-I am just so excited for them! I know there will be many blessing and challenges in store for them in the coming year, and it will be interesting and amazing to see how they deal with the hurdles and hiccups of young parenthood.

[Shameless New Blog Plug] In celebration of the New Year, I have launched a new blog...you can find it right here. I buckled down and finalized the checklist, and I am proud to say that quite a few things are in the works to be crossed off! I've chosen some serious goals, a few adventures, and more than a few just-for-fun silly tasks for my 2010 mini bucket list.

These are just a few of the things I am looking most forward to in the coming year, I'm ready for change, how about you? Welcome to 2010, my dear readers, let's make it a great one!

-V

-----------------------------------------
Songs:
"The Call" Regina Spektor
"The Girl and the Robot" Royksopp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails