Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo Finish Friday

Well...it was a close one, but I made it to Friday. Here are a few snapshots from my silly, stressful, wonderful week:

This one was taken by "Nice Guy #1" (remember him?) at Ramo's, my favorite little karaoke bar/pizza place on Tuesday night. I sang a little Whitney Houston, "I wanna dance with somebody" (of course!) and Roomie Jill (the smiling brunette in the pic) found an old trumpet hanging on the wall...can you tell why I love this place?


Funny story about this little guy: While leaving the karaoke joint, a man I'd never met before handed me a rose. I didn't think much of it, after all, it's Ramo's, of course a random man would buy me a bar flower! A few seconds later, an acquaintance of mine, who had been talking up my roommate all night, grabs the flower from my hand, and gives it to Jill. I guess he figured she wouldn't find out he had stolen it from her roommate. Men. Needless to say, she hasn't been answering his text messages this week. =)


And this, my darlings, is the comforter on my bed. Yes, it's satin. Yes, it's tacky, and yes, I love it! This is where I plan to spend a great deal of time this weekend. It's been another trying week for me and I have every intention of keeping my date with Mr. Sandman.

I hope you all had a great work week & are gearing up for a relaxing weekend with the ones you love! I, unfortunately, will be spending a great deal of mine working, but at least there's no schoolwork for me until Monday!

-V

---------------------------------------------
Songs:
"Working for the Weekend" Loverboy
"Friday I'm in Love" The Cure
"Mr. Sandman" The Chordettes



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails