Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering 9/11/2001.



I will NEVER:

Give up on something/one I believe in.
Go to sleep with anger in my heart.
Leave relationships unresolved.
Let pride keep me from making amends.
Hold grudges- it's just NOT worth it.
Waste time on a lost cause.
Obsess over the past- live it, learn from it, move on.
Take my failures too seriously, or my rejections too personally.
Let my first impression dictate my opinion of a person.



I will ALWAYS:

Follow my heart.
Tell loved ones how much they mean to me.
Be honest with myself.
Live with purpose.
Forgive.
Know the difference between a good investment, and a waste of time.
Live in the moment.
Love deeply and whole-heartedly.
Find time to laugh and enjoy.

------------------------
Songs:
"Use Well the Days" Howard Shore




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails