Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Helpful Safety Tip...


...drink lots of WATER when you take your pills.

I didn't, and now I'm paying for it. I had one pill to go from a bottle of antibiotics I was finishing last week, and realized mid-slumber that I had forgotten to take it. I woke up, took the pill with a gulp of water, and went back to bed. MISTAKE. Woke up the next morning and thought I was having a heart attack. I'm talking heartburn like I've never had before in my LIFE. So here we are, four days later, and every time I take a sip of water, eat anything, or breathe, it hurts. As in, make the tips of my fingers go numb, hurt. Yikes. Any tips for me? Doc has me taking Prilosec and just waiting it out, if it lasts longer than another week, I'm gonna have to go in to make sure I didn't do some damage to my esophagus. I swear, I injure myself in the most ridiculous ways.

Hope your week is going better than mine!

-V
----------------------------------
Songs:
"Fire Burning" Sean Kingston (get it? lol) =-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails