Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mom, don't freak out.

I'm not getting married. But seriously, somebody needs to. There are just way too many gorgeous wedding fashions floating around for me to obsess over. So, if you are getting married, please invite me. I need to get my wedding fix so my mother can stop worrying. She thinks I have marriage and babies on the brain.

So, like most things, I figured blogging about it would help get this silly obsession out of my system.

Here are some of my favorites:

birdcage veils

ribbons and lace, lace, lace!

feathers as bouquet
perfect for a winter wedding, no?

On another note, Happy April Fool's Day, everyone! Nobody has tricked me yet, although few have tried...we shall see. So, keep your wits about you, and have a great rest of the week! The weather is gorgeous here, and I wish the same for all of you!

-V
-----------------------------------
Songs:
"You're so cool" Hans Zimmer
"With or Without You" Vitamin String Quartet

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails